We provide all services for domestic, commercial, industrial, municipal and government premises.
These services include:
- Application of a booster mix with an insecticide for quick growth.
- Seasonal correct fertilizer application.
- Spray for weeds on the grass - added to this we will spray your paving provided that the size of the paving does not exceed 25% of the size of the lawn.
- Lawn dressing - some gardens are so old and the top fertile soil has never been replaced. It is important that your lawn be fed and watered at the right times and the correct mixture of soil and compost is vital for a healthy lawn.
- Planting of grass - we have a choice of lawns for you to choose from. We also ensure that the site of planting is prepared correctly for the type of lawn you have chosen. We plant grass for the City of Cape Town, so no job is too big or too small.
Lawn scarifying is when your lawn has grown into a thick mat and the mover struggles to cut the lawn. We apply a light lawn dressing before the onset of summer i.e. August, September or early October which will transform your lawn from a thick uncontrolled mat to a lush even carpet.
For any other lawn maintenance and planting queries, please feel free to post your query on our blog and our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
We specialise in the effective control and removal of the following insects:
- Mole crickets - these prehistoric insects can destroy a lawn in no time, although they are less seen in winter they can still cause damage to your lawn. This is a once off treatment however the lawn is checked after three months.
- Cut worm/Commando worm - These are removed in summer as a once off treatment; the lawns are then rechecked after three months.
- Ants - We apply spray for ants in the grass and around the foundation of the house, paving and stones. Ants in your paving can be dangerous as they will cause your paving to sag. Spraying the foundation of the building prevents ant infestation inside the building.\
We also specialise in general pest control, these include but are not limited to:
- Cockroaches: if you see one cockroach you will have about forty or more as they multiply all the time. Open drains as well as warm areas are their breeding places. Treatment for cockroaches must be repeated every six weeks to contain an outbreak.
- Rats: Like in the case of cockroaches, if you see one there are likely to be more and should be treated immediately to prevent further breeding. Warning signs of rat infestation are droppings behind food storage areas and movement and sounds in the ceiling area.
- Fleas: with dogs and cats living in the house and on the premises especially where there is a lot of sand, regular treatment is required. The animals bedding and well as the animal itself also need to be washed once treatment has been done to prevent further outbreak.
For any other pest control problems, please feel free to post your query on our blog and our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.